How to Quiet Your Mind

19 Jan

** Bestseller – Hundreds of Copies Sold Each Month! – Over 30 Techniques Inside – Reduced Price For a Limited Time! **
** Kindle Not Required For Reading – Buy This Book and Head to http://read.amazon.com or Download the Kindle Application for Your iPhone or Android Phone to Start Reading Immediately! **

Is an inner dialog always going on inside you, preventing you from getting things done, making clear decisions, and concentrating on tasks that need to be done?

* Are you a student? How often do you sit down to complete some important assignment, only to suddenly find something else (of far lesser importance) to attend to?

* How many times have you, in your adult life, been faced with some task or resolved to learn some new creative skill only to set it aside for some menial activity with no deadline or value?

* At the end of the day, have you ever asked yourself, “Why did I do that? Why did I waste so much time?”

Are you looking to stop this?

Are you looking for simple ways to quiet your inner voice that you can implement right now?

If you are, this book is for you! In “How to Quiet Your Mind: Relax and Silence the Voice of Your Mind, Today!” you will learn techniques to quiet your inner voice, relax, focus on the here and now, and get your mind to cooperate with what YOU want.

This book will introduce many of the benefits you will receive by quieting your mind.

You’ll learn:
- Very easy techniques that you can start using today to quiet your inner dialogue, relieve stress, and increase focus
- What not to do when beginning to quiet your mind
Beginner’s meditative practices which focus on proper breathing (do you know most of us have developed some of the worst breathing habits we possibly can?), increasing focus and more
- Additional techniques that can improve your intellectual and creative capacities
Meditative positions (both simple and more advanced positions) designed and developed for the purposes of increased awareness and breathing
- Exercises that will help you in every aspect of your outward life, to allow your mind to cooperate more with your intentions and focus within

All of these are broken down into bite-sized, easy to understand areas for you to read whenever you have a few spare minutes, or just need a simple refresher.

You’ll marvel at the simple yet powerful techniques contained within that can dramatically change you. This is everything you need to get started today!

You deserve the absolute best for your life, and it can all start with “How to Quiet Your Mind: Relax and Silence the Voice of Your Mind, Today!”

Grab How To Quiet Your Mind HERE

Did you like this? Share it:

13 Responses to “How to Quiet Your Mind”

1. Eric Goldberg January 19, 2013 at 11:14 am #

My inner dialog tells me I drink too much coffee. ;)

2. Frieda McFelly January 19, 2013 at 11:20 am #

Can I give this book to my neighbhors to quiet tham down?

• Editor January 19, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Certainly.

Ed.

3. Tina Odonne January 19, 2013 at 11:32 am #

My inner dialog keeps telling me I am overweight. Which I am not!

• Editor January 19, 2013 at 11:33 am #

Then you definitely need to quiet that dialog.

Ed.

4. Barry Ferguson January 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm #

What a great book! As an expert on healthy eating, this would be a great fit with my books. Most people’s inner dialogue is having a steel cage match with their food demons and they are losing big time. I will definitely put this up on my facebook fan page (Healthy eating 4 Healthy Living) and let everyone know about it! We all need as much help as possible in our lives to fight our own inner denmons.

• Editor January 19, 2013 at 12:14 pm #

Absolutely. I love positive books like this.

Ed.

5. Marilyn Michael January 20, 2013 at 6:18 pm #

I’m laughing at the comical posts here! My inner dialogue says to write a comment and so I am!

I learned one thing already just reading the free sample: that inner dialogue has a lot to do with wanting to do something and then finding myself do something else of no significant value. I thought that was about discipline and not having a system. I didn’t hear any voice trying to get me off my game, but I’m intrigued now and will be listening for the sabotaging dialogue.
    I liked it, shared it on my Facebook with a comment that I’m supporting a fellow author.

• Editor January 26, 2013 at 10:28 am #

Good point Marilyn. Focus! ;)

Ed.

6. Linda Stirling January 26, 2013 at 6:11 pm #

Best wishes for your success with this, Marc! I purchased, left a five-star review and posted to my FB.

7. Editor January 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm #

Awesome Linda. It’s good to let people know about the uplifting books.

Ed.

8. Rik March 8, 2013 at 7:41 am #

Would love to have this! But Amazon’s book service doesn’t work on my nextBook! Going to ‘NOOK it’??